Saturday, July 14, 2012

Monogram Magic

I LOVE it when monograms are the trend headliners.  Not just for weddings anymore, personalized capital letters are popping up everywhere fashion and design go.  Stella McCartney's patterning of antique monograms is fresh, fun, and covetable beyond belief.  Awhile back I dropped off eight lovely vintage gold-fill initial pendants to Thea's Interiors in NW Portland, where the owner is as enamored by monograms as I am.  The monogram mix-and-match charm earrings and necklaces that I hand stamp with a thin Modern font can be found at Manzanita News and Amenity Shoes.  Also at Manzanita News are adorable vintage monogrammed heart charm earrings.  Whenever I wear mine, I am asked to tell the story of whose initial I am sporting that day, because, as it turns out, everyone loves monograms.  So go ahead, go to the place where the meta possibilities of monograms live, and get yourself some capital letters and adorn yourself asap!






No comments:

Post a Comment